33 miles from Lake Corpus Christi
Dine on the private balcony overlooking the beach and soak in the 180-degree, palm-tree framed views. The beach is just steps away and many eateries are within walking distance of this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo that sleeps 6 guests - best suited for 4 adults and 2 children. Swim in the 2 community pools, share a BBQ'd picnic dinner, visit the USS Lexington Aircraft Carrier Museum, Texas State Aquarium, fish, boat, and more in this vacation spot with fun for everyone!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Hallway: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Double glass doors lead out to the balcony overlooking the ocean, filling the cozy space with ocean breezes and natural light. Modern-meets-glam furnishings and bright decor make the adorable vacation rental condo an inviting space you'll fall in love with the minute you walk through the door.
Start your vacation with a slow morning sipping coffee on the balcony. The sunrises are worth the early alarm if you can wake up that early!
Fix breakfast for the group and eat at the cute retro table with a cerulean booth seat and modern chairs. You'll love cooking in the charming, well-equipped kitchen, accented with turquoise pots and pans. The pans match the turquoise coffee pot, keeping you caffeinated in style!
Jog down to the community fitness room to get your cardio on or a quick lifting session before walking down to the beach and splashing in the waves. You'll love having access to the condo's 2 swimming pools, don't forget the floaties and sunscreen!
Ocean-colored pillows accent the comfortable tan couch for a subtle ocean-themed color scheme throughout. Relax with a movie playing on the flat-screen cable TV and pop some kettle corn for a delightful movie night with the crew - better than any theater could offer! Turn on the fireplace with optional heat, allowing you to enjoy the ambiance of the fireplace even on warm summer evenings!
Fold the couch out into a comfy queen-sized bed for 2 at night, with an additional 2 guests sleeping in the hallway bunk beds. Curtains close around the bunk, creating a secluded spot to rest your head, reminiscent of childhood forts. The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a private TV so you can watch a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy before falling asleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
Walk to Fajitaville, BlackBeards’, Whataburger, or Philly Cheesesteaks for a delicious meal a short jaunt from the condo. Dine in or carry out and enjoy dinner on the beach! Finish up with a walk down the mile-long concrete beach walk and snap a few pictures of the vibrant sunset hues.
Spend your mornings and afternoons getting your daily dose of Vitamin D at the beach. Wade in the clear waters, build sandcastles, dig for seashells, and layout with a good book. Kiddos will love playing at the Dolphin Park playground.
Your resident fisherman will have a blast fishing from the Marinaville boat launch or the 2 fishing jetties on either side of the beach. Continue engaging with nature at the Padre Island National Seashore, which is home to endangered Kemp's ridley sea turtles and a plethora of fascinating migratory birds. You can also visit the Texas State Aquarium with an aquatic nursery, touch pools, and a shark exhibit!
Spend a rainy day wandering the South Texas Institute for the Arts or learning about WWII history at the USS Lexington aircraft carrier converted to a naval aviation museum. The Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History is another fun place to learn and play - enjoyable for all ages!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, fireplace, linens and towels, balcony, outdoor seating, beach access, parking for 2 cars, central air conditioning, queen-sized sleeper sofa, and more!
- Condo amenities include 2 pools, fitness center, picnic tables, gas grills, coin laundry, RV parking, and security
- This picturesque beachfront Corpus Christi home is walking distance from delicious restaurants, places to shop, and entertainment! Visit museums, fish from the dock, and swim in the beautiful ocean
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Corpus Christi International Airport - 1000 International Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78406, (~11 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note this property sleeps 6, but is best suited for 4 adults and 2 children
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that you will pay a one-time, non-refundable $35 check-in fee for the 2 parking passes and a keycard giving you access to the condo
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in